Dongguan Protronic Electronic Ltd. was selected as a pilot enterprises of Dongguan’s “2022 Business Doubling Plan”
Dongguan Protronic Electronic Ltd. was selected as one of the pilot enterprises of Dongguan City’s “2022 Business Doubling Plan”.
Dongguan Protronic Electronic Ltd. will provide various support to the pilot enterprises under the “2022 Business Doubling Plan”, through enhancing their comprehensive competitiveness in technological innovation, economic development, value chain integration and capital operations, aiming to help the pilot enterprises to realize the goal of doubling its scale of business in 3 to 5 years.
Dongguan Protronic Electronic Ltd. was awarded the title of “National High-tech Enterprise”
High-tech Enterprise Identification Major Requirements
- With core intellectual property
- The enterprise plays a core supporting role in its main products or services in technology (which belong to the “High-tech Fields Supported by the Country”)
- The proportion of the number of scientific and technical personnel engaged in R&D and related technological innovation activities to the total number of employees in the company for the year is not less than 10%
- The proportion of total research and development expenses in the past three years (the actual operating period that is less than three years will be calculated according to the actual operating time) to total sales revenues in the same period has met thecorresponding requirements
- The proportion of high-tech products or service revenues to the company’s total revenues over the same period is not less than 60% for the recent year
Our founder - Steve Chuang was elected as Executive Deputy Chairman of the 61st FHKI general committee
The 61st Annual General Meeting and the first General Committee Meeting for the 2021-23 term of the Federation of Hong Kong Industries (“FHKI”) was held on July 27, 2021. The founder of ProVista Group – Steve Chuang, was elected as Executive Deputy Chairman in this term. The new term of leadership is determined to take forward FHKI’s vision of “Reinventing Hong Kong Industries” with fellow industrialists and pilot the way towards the new industrial era of Hong Kong.
Industry Dialogue - Working together to get through containerized trade challenges seminar
Founder of ProVista Group — Steve Chuang, was invited as one of the speakers at Industry Dialogue — Working together to get through containerized trade challenges seminar.
Unexpectedly, the demand for cargo grew sharply in the pandemic period. The slow down operation of the port and the partial utilized logistic system cannot digest the unloaded cargo efficiently. It leads to an unprecedented shortage of containers and a skyrocket shipping rate.
Mr. Chuang represented the Federation of Hong Kong Industries to express the industrial concerns and challenges. He tried to develop the solution throughout the seminar together with the bureau, carriers, shippers, forwarders, and ports.
ProVista innovation: The collaboration of technology development at CityU EE joint laboratory
ProVista established the joint laboratory collaboration between the Department of Electrical Engineering of City University of Hong Kong (CityU EE) on 3rd June 2021; the purpose of the joint laboratory is to drive and inspire innovative ideas and development by integrating the resources from industrialists, faculty members, and students. ProVista will work tightly with the joint laboratory to ensure our products and services with advanced technology, innovation, and quality.